Per Article V of our Constitution we recognize three kinds of membership:
A. Baptized Membership
1. All souls who are baptized "In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost", who are committed to the congregation's care and for whom the congregation has assumed pastoral and spiritual responsibilities, are Baptized Members of this congregation.
B. Communicant Membership
1. All persons are Communicant Members of this congregation:
2. Those persons who become Communicant Members should:
3. Communicant members may be received by transfer, profession of faith, adult baptism, or confirmation. They are received by the Board of Deacons according to the current practices of the congregation.
4. The Board of Deacons shall terminate the membership of those transferring to other Lutheran congregations, joining without transfer churches of other denominations, or whose whereabouts cannot be ascertained. In the case of self-exclusion or excommunication, the Board of Deacons shall make recommendations to the Voters’ Assembly for action.
C. Voting Membership